Google wants your website to be mobile friendly?
On April 21, 2015, Google “Mobile Friendly” update effected more than 50% of traffic coming from Google and an estimated 40% of Fortune 500 websites got hit by this “Mobilegeddon”.
iReadySites responded immediately and offered a special solution to our clients to convert their existing website into a mobile friendly website.
We totally revamped iReadySites and our website solutions. We spent almost a year and countless hours to bring this new look, new mortgage website designs, up-to-date default content, enhanced lead capture forms/applications and a state of the art brand-new Website Management Panel.
Clean mobile friendly responsive design make these templates load super fast on any device (i.e. desktop, laptop, tablet, ipad, android, iphone and more).
If you are still running the old desktop version (i.e. a non mobile friendly website), you are missing out on a large portion of google traffic (ultimately loosing almost 50% of your online business).
To make it easier for website owners, we ran a Special Summer Discount for our Facebook Fans. This offer will expire in 9 days from now.
Please like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/iReadySites/) and use following coupon code to avail a 30% discount *.
I am sure you will take advantage of this great offer and will signup with us today.
Visit http://www.ireadysites.com/ for more details and let us know should you have any question or concerns.
We are offering free hosting, logo design, setup and content update service with our websites too.
* Please note, for Annual and Biennial plans discount applies to the first term only. Regular price applies to second term and onward payments.
iReadySites.com would like to wish all our Clients, Business Partners and Associates a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
We would also like to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU for the preference and trust to Our Customers, and we look forward to continuing our business relationships for many years to come.
Happy Christmas Everyone!
Two more commercial mortgage web site templates have been updated and they are now available for selection:
It’s been a great year at iReadySites.com!
Our client base increased manyfold and we were able to work with the best mortgage professionals from all around United States this year. We hope that everyone had a great Holiday Season. We thank all who trusted us and wish everyone a safe and prosperous, Happy New Year!
iReadySites.com wishes a very Happy Thanksgiving to our clients, friends,colleagues and family!
We have so much to be thankful for this year, but what we are MOST appreciative of is you.
Our greatest satisfaction is having happy clients who can confidently refer their associates, knowing
we can provide the best residential, commercial, reverse mortgage, credit repair and real estate websites with
top quality service and support.
May you all have a blessed holiday.
A professional web design is build around lots of minor and major things. The core of it is a proper detailed plan. It’s always better to let the professionals do their work, but if you are thinking of doing it yourself than here are few simple basic rules:
- Keep the design as simple as possible.
- Consider your website visitors starters, give them a clean and easy to navigate web site.
- Don’t over do colors, sharp colors may effect your online visitors’ stay. Cool colors will keep them longer your site.
- Include your keywords in titles, headers and heading tags of web pages.
- Avoid excessive use of flash.
- Keep your theme consistent throughout your website (especially with your colors – stay neutral and if you have a logo, theme your website colors to compliment your logo.)
- Create a site map. People may not use this to navigate a site. But a sitemap helps the search engines navigate your site for indexing. It’s a must to have these days.
- When using embedded images always include alternate text.
- Never use all caps in your content body unless you are emphasizing something very important and only then when it is a few words in one context.
- Never ever copy contents or design layout from other websites. Genuine contents are the key to your online success.
- Have a blog, it’s quit easy to have one these days. No need to design, just install software like WordPress, and see your site grow.
- Validate your website HTML once you are finished with web design.
Mortgage Website Design from iReadySites is a good example of above mentioned techniques.
Turnkey Mortgage Web Site for Loan Officers, Brokers & Lenders For As low as $197.
With a unique web solution by iReadySites, you can be have your website up in no time. Our instant pre-designed websites are changing the way mortgage professionals were using internet for their online presence.
Our sites are for both residential and commercial sectors. It’s time to say goodbye to that old systems that takes hours to update and manage even simple things like changing few lines of text on a web page. Don’t waste infinite money on so called turnkey solutions. Take total control over your website. Our Turnkey Mortgage Websites are professional designs and templates integrated with the fully functional PHP scripts and MySQL databases.
And the best part is you don’t have to build a web site or even to a single bit of coding. Our developers and designers will work along-side you to make sure you get a fully functional mortgage website. Whether you want to have a web site that’s loan officer website, broker or lender web site, our web site design back office requires absolutely no HTML experience!
With our complete web packages, simply enter in your information, click a button, and the iReadySites will do the rest! High quality professional website designs and complete ability to customize every single piece makes our solution the best in the industry.