First impression is everything. And you have just 50 milliseconds to establish a first impression of your mortgage website, less than a blink of an eye. It typically takes humans 300 to 400 milliseconds to blink. Meanwhile, scientific research led by Dr. Gitte Lindgaard at Carleton University in Ontario reveals websites have as little as 50 milliseconds to establish a first impression — a mere 1/20th of a second.
Your site must grab immediate attention for visitors to decide to stay, and then there must also be solid reasons for them to return, to bookmark your site, and to tell their friends and colleagues about your site. Because once a visitor forms an impression on a subconscious level, he or she will selectively search for information confirming that impression. People do this because we all want to prove we have good judgment. So, if our first impression of a website is negative, we have a tendency to mainly seek and see the negatives, regardless how great a business’ products and services might actually be. Alternatively, if we immediately like what we see, we’ll look for positive information to reinforce that impression.
So how do you make a good first impression on the Web? Simple. Get a good design company.
These days lot of search going on on internet for “free mortgage website” and “free mortgage website templates“.
What do you get for free:
- A template with a cookie cutter design
- Made without considering search engine requirements
- Very little or no contents at all
- No online applications
- Very hard to modify without prior web designing and development knowledge
- No support
- The list can go on and on
But by paying just 197 (almost free isn’t it?), you get a great professionally built complete mortgage website, designed by experts for better end user experience as well as top search engine performance.
It includes loads of pages for residential and commercial loan seekers to educate themselves. Online applications, forms, interest rates, mortgage calculators to capture leads 24/7.
Check out mortgage website templates and live demo.
iReadySites provides Website Design, Website Marketing, and Website Optimization for Real Estate, Mortgage and other Business Professionals.
A well planned “client focused” mortgage broker website looks professional, establishes credibility, and provides updated information and resources a client needs to make an informed buying decision.
With iReadySites you get:
- Complete Loan Application (with and without co-borrower)
This captures the most information and takes about 30 minutes to fill out this form.
- Short Loan Application (for purchase and refinance)
This is a quick 10 minute loan application for potential clients who don’t want to fill out long forms.
- Prequalification Application
- Loan Advisor Request
- Mortgage Rate Alert
- Best Rate Quote Form
- Contact us/Callback Form
- Main Loan Types
- Loan Programs
- Credit Scores
- Bad Credit Loans
- Loan Process for Homeowners & Lenders
- Mortgage FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Mortgage Terminology Glossary
Most the organizations still don’t know why to have a website. Most started off in the early to mid 1990’s as a corporate novelty, but by 1999 the mentality of “If we don’t have a website we don’t have a viable business” began to flourish. With stock market bullish records of Internet based or leveraged businesses, more organizations began to relocate their businesses to the Internet.
Over the years as information technology has evolved, so have web sites. In the early 1990’s web sites were static (simple plane text), then some life was added in the shape of fonts and colorful layout. Very soon, graphics began to emerge on scene and sites became more aesthetically appealing to the consumer.
By 1998, sites started to use more sophisticated technologies such as Java and Flash, and more importantly pages and their content was generated dynamically on the fly. Sites became unbelievably full of features and cosmetically pleasing. The strong saying of “if we build it they will come”; and the “if we make it look bigger and better than our competitors with more functionality we will capture market share” began to drive web development.
No thought was made as to how traffic moved around the web and why. Most businesses just built websites and expected an enormous increase in profit. As a result of such poor planning, most online businesses failed. According to leading market research, nearly 90% of entries to a website are generated by Search Engine traffic. Similar research shows that almost 45% of sales to an e-commerce website are a direct result of a lead from a Search Engine.
If you want have a success then your main focus – even before the site is built – should be in working out how to drive targeted traffic to your web site.
The strategies that actually work BEST for websites are:
- Website Promotion through Search Engine Optimization
- Banner Advertisement
- PPV, PPC & Link Exchanges with Similar Sites
- Word of Mouth Referrals
As the internet continues to grow at a rapid pace than ever and becoming further accessible to all individuals consequently, the majority of businesses and their information are obtained over the internet, having a legit and professionally made website is almost inevitable for any and all business. In this day and age a business is exclusively judged by its website and online presence. The days of the Yellow Pages are emphatically concluded as we usher into the age of e-information and e-commerce; therefore, one must adapt to innovative and brilliant way of obtaining information and conducting business over the internet. Recent study shows 81.3% of the business inquires are made through the internet.
Last year 71% of the home-owners inquire about the mortgage interest rates over the internet. Home-owners belong to working class and therefore have no time what so ever to go through the referrals and yellow pages, however, they have unlimited access to the internet and therefore have the means to inquires about every element of mortgages and home buying process through the internet.
But having an internet presence and maintaining a mortgage website is expensive, time-consuming and troublesome task even for computer-savvy business owners. iReadySites takes out the trouble and expensive development fees so that businesses can focus more on their main objective, selling.
Benefits of having a website.
A website is a presentation tool used by many people for a variety of useful tasks including:
- Providing support to your clients by providing mortgage and loan educator and online submission of loan application.
- Online loan application submission speed up the loan process by weeks and provide mortgage companies vital information in a split of a second.
- Online documentation and mortgage calculators for clients and mortgage officers to calculate the mortgage payments and amortization tables.
- Providing press releases about your company. The first place people usually expect that information (especially clients) would be from the company’s website.
- Selling variety of loan programs online which are other wise not available to home-owners.
- To help increase your name recognition, while at the same time increasing sales with low overhead.
- Legitimize your business and your online presence and become accessible to millions of clients over night.
- Receiving feedback and comments from your users. The easiest way for people to submit comments is through a website. No paper or postage is necessary.
- To teach people over the Internet. The Internet is a great educational tool, allowing clients to retrieve the latest mortgage and loan information.
To become a top producer you must possess the ability, resources, organizational skills, sales & marketing skills to be able to close over 10 loans a month. 10 – 20 loans a month target can only be achieved with an iReadySites’s lead generation website; however, it requires professional commitment and total focus to achieve this goal. We give you a system that endows you with essential tools to achieve such goals month after month.
Some of the things you will learn are:
- How to increase your customers’ credit scores.
- How to spend less money on marketing and get better results.
- How to have Realtors provide you with loans.
- The proper method to follow up with leads and double your income.
- How to automate your marketing system.
- What factors cause homebuyers to choose one lender over another? Moreover, it is not the price!
- How to make your prospects an offer they cannot refuse.
Marketing for Loans
|Learn how to get loan referrals
||Learn daily interest rates
|Join referrals networks
||Learn loan programs
|Learn to convert 1 loan into 3 loans
||Learn adjustable Indexes
|Learn client management system
||Learn how to price your loan
|Online marketing / Leads
||Learn to lock rate with higher rebate
|Local marketing / flyers / mailers
||Learn to maximize your profit
|Learn to make clients work for you
||Good Faith Estimate
|Get loans from real estate agents
||Learn how to do loan analysis
|Understand your target segment
||Understand your client & his/her loan
|Understand loan marketing
||Communicate to close fast
Loan Approval / Funding
|Get state of the art mortgage website
||Plan your loan before submission
|Online interactive loan apps
||File stacking order for underwriters
|Get exclusive qualifies leads
||How to open escrow/appraisal online
|Automated loan system
||How to order payoff demands online
|Loan educators for your clients
||Learn Loan submission system
|Loan calculators for your clients
||How to get fast approvals
|Close loans out of your area
||How to fulfill loan conditions fast
|Close loans statewide
||Always explain final docs & notarized
|Close impossible loans online
||Get the loan funded in 14 days
We have designed, with the consultation of top mortgage professional in the industry, an exclusive and comprehensive lead generating system to help mortgage professionals build multimillion dollar mortgage business and online web presence. Below are few of the many features that we offer to our clients.
|Professional mortgage website templates
||Feature rich mortgage websites
|Ability to have secure online loan application
||Name Recognition & online leads
|Mortgage Tools to build your business
||Mortgage lead capturing system
|Rapid Loan Closing
||Interest Rates & Trends
It seems like everyone has a website these days. But 99% of loan officer websites are not serving the purpose. Why? It’s not because they aren’t appealing or lack valuable information about you, your company and your products. It’s because setting up a website is just the beginning of the process. There is a lot needs to done after that and on a consistent basis. Here are few important tasks:
- First, you should place your web address on all of your promotional and marketing materials (visiting cards, writing pads, flyers, banners etc).
- Start a news letter at your site.
- Place a classified ad offering a free report. The prospect emails your autoresponder, and you start your follow-up series to them. Now in those follow-ups, you need to stress the value of visiting your website. Maybe it’s the helpful mortgage calculator. Maybe it’s the additional 3 reports they can download by visiting. You need to really promote your website through your autoresponder series.