The Internet has empowered mortgage loan officers, brokers and lenders to reach their potential clients with unprecedented efficiency. Every new or seasoned professional has a mortgage website, which means that the overwhelming majority of clients who choose a mortgage company will come through and online lead capture form on the mortgage company’s website. Now the million dollar question that should be asked is, “What impression does your website give of your company?” The old thought which in-fact still exists was that if you has a website in any form, then clients will start coming in droves. That, of course, is false because your website is your first point of contact with your potential clients and if it doesn’t convey the right message, it doesn’t impress the online visitor, you won’t be getting any mortgage leads to work with.
And You Have Just Five Seconds To Impress
Both technology and customer attitudes are changing at a rapid pace. Blink and you’ll miss them. According to recent studies online visitors are mostly likely to switch to an alternative brand if a website or service didn’t work within five seconds. Now just take a moment to think about how long five seconds is. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. That’s it. That’s all the time a mortgage company website has to make a good impression on a potential loan buyer.
Similarly, a quick website or mobile mortgage app is incredibly important. Here are few things you need to take of:
1) Ensure you mortgage website landing pages load quickly
2) Have an attractive mortgage design
3) Informative headline that conveys your value proposition
4) Provide easy navigation
5) Install a SSL, prove your site is safe, secure and credible
6) Go for a hosting with reliable fast servers
7) Simple content that is easy for a user to understand
8) Clear and prominent calls to action
9) And finally ensure your mortgage site is optimized for mobile and tablet