Recently we are getting quit a few inquiries about reverse mortgage website templates and design. The most frequently asked questions are answered here:
We keep getting these spam form requests. Some auto bot thing must be submitting them. What should we do?
Yes, these are bots. Some forms on the website don’t have CAPTCHA to stop spam submission. And the reason for not having CAPTCHA is that the most users of the reverse mortgage websites are elderly people and an online check can become a challenge for them, which results in less form submission.
But if you feel there are too many SPAM submission, we can put the CAPTCHA on every form. Please let me know of your thoughts and we’ll proceed accordingly.
What would I get in terms of contents and online applications?
This is what you’ll get: Reverse Mortgages Website Demo
Do we offer pre-designed templates?
Currently, we don’t have separate pre-designed templates for Reverse Mortgage Website. There are 2 design options:
Option 2: If you want a unique design, you can send us your input, like the color scheme, same sample websites etc and
we’ll design a totally fresh layout for you.
How long will it take to have my website up and running?
Development time: 2 Business days for Option1 and 4 Business days for Option 2.
Do you offer hosting?
Currently we do not offer hosting, you’ll need your own account. Any shared hosting with the following will be fine:
- PHP 5 or greater
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- Basic PHP Email Functions enabled
- PHP Short Tags enabled
- bas64() function enabled
- Latest ionCube Loader
FREE Content Update:
This is what comes as part of our 30 days FREE content update service:
- We’ll update text on any of the web pages you like (as many times as required). You’ll need to provide us
the text in digital format (i.e typed text in MS word, Text file or text typed in email). Scanned pages or PDFs won’t do.
- We’ll change or insert images on any of the web page. But we’ll need images in digital format (.jpg, .gif, .png or psd format).
- We’ll delete existing and/or create new web pages. (For new pages, we’ll need content in typed format).
- We’ll insert links to your Facebook or Twitter profile (if needed).
- If you have files (PDF, xls, .doc etc) to upload for your clients, we’ll do that.
Following are not included in Free content update service:
- Creating/designing new online form or application.
- Adding or removing fields from existing online forms and applications.
- Designing new images for the website.
- Design updates to change overall look/layout of the website.
- And any other change that is not listed in green above.
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by iReadySites.com.